You probably live in Florida State House District 105 if you live:
- in Miramar west of SW 172 Ave., including the Silver Lakes and Sunset Lake areas south of Pembroke Road.
- in Collier County east of Collier Blvd., north of US 41 but mostly south of I-75.
- in Golden Gate, Golden Gate Estates or Rural Estates.
- in Verona Walk, Forest Glen, Reflection Lakes, Naples Manor or the north part of Lely Resort.
- in Doral west of NW 107 Ave.
- in Sweetwater.
- in Miami-Dade west of NW 107 Ave. and north of US 41.
- in Miami-Dade west of the Turnpike and north of US 27.
- in Miami-Dade west of Krome Ave. and north of SW 152 St.
- in The Hammocks south of Killian Dr.
- in Country Walk west of SW 157 Ave.
- in Ochopee, Fakahatchee, Picayune Strand or Copeland.
Check your address on the state’s website here:
State House District 105 is the only district in the state in which the largest party affiliation is “no party.”