As the residents of District 105 from Naples to Miami face storm recovery issues, it is essential that the governor call a special election to replace State Rep. Carlos Trujillo, who has accepted a nomination to a federal post. The people of the district are entitled to full representation and state services.
You probably live in Florida State House District 105 if you live:
- in Miramar west of SW 172 Ave., including the Silver Lakes and Sunset Lake areas.
- in Collier County east of Collier Blvd., north of US 41 but south of I-75.
- in Golden Gate, Verona Walk or Naples Manor.
- in Doral west of NW 107 Ave.
- in Sweetwater.
- in Miami-Dade west of NW 107 Ave. and north of US 41.
- in Miami-Dade west of the Turnpike and north of US 27.
- in Miami-Dade west of Krome Ave. and north of SW 152 St.
- in The Hammocks south of Killian Dr.
- in Country Walk west of SW 157 Ave.
- in Greater Metropolitan Ochopee.
Check your address on the state’s website here:
In the recent 2016 election, Sec. Hillary Clinton earned more than 56% of the vote in House District 105 and Pres. Trump only received 40%. (Pres. Obama also won this district twice.)